Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Gift Wrapped Life --mine is PINK!


This fabulous gift was wrapped by Sande Chase of A Gift Wrapped Life. I adore pink and grey and throw in that Paris motif and I am hooked!

Link here:



The paper is so pretty I would not care what was inside! Sometimes I just love to wrap the gift so much I wrap it really early then I forget what it is or the sticky tag falls off and I have to rewrap it again! Duh

I always stock up on paper when I see pretty paper. Saves time when I really need to get a gift out quickly. I find that being organized and well stocked saves me time and stress later on.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way about a beautifully wrapped package. It could be empty for all I care, if is wrapped pretty. I'm so glad to find someone that feels the same way.
    You have such a beautiful blog Marie. I was thrilled to get your e-mail and I hope that you are healing well. Thank you for letting me know that you enjoy my blog. It means so much to know that.
    hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails